A Message From Louise Regarding Events
Some events announcements coming to you live from Louise in London….
Most of you have probably already seen the lovely pink Event Indicator pin. This is included in the basic event package, puts your event on the Munzee map and gives you an extra special icon to cap at your event. Submit your coordinates for it when you submit your event at https://calendar.munzee.com/submit/.
Multiple Host Badges
Many of you have hosted multiple events. I wanted to give you a little something to recognise that. There are 2 brand new badges for hosts that have hosted official events 5 and 10 times. To get these badges please email me at email@example.com with your player name as the subject and give me the 5 or 10 calendar links and event numbers e.g. https://calendar.munzee.com/LONDONROBBED/Event25. Only official events with events packages and events that have already happened please.
Great Expectations for Christmas Parties this December!
We love how you joined in with our birthday celebrations in July and we’d love you to get festive this December! We have various packages available for events throughout the whole of December and the theme is a Charles Dickens Christmas. Lots of badges, new stuff and fun up for grabs. Submit your event on the calendar and choose which level of event you’d like, each one earns a different badge and stickers / prizes can be added to any event:
- The Tiny Tim (the basic event)
- The Christmas Cracker (Tiny Tim plus temporary specials eg MVMs, virts, double points)
- The Artful Dodger (Christmas Cracker plus badge & icon)
- The Full Turkey Dinner (The Artful Dodger + Eventzee)
I am also introducing 2 new fun options for the Christmas Parties:
- Lucky Dip. This is an add on to any package that will make 1 of the event munzees magic. When a player caps it they will receive a present. It may be from Christmas Past, Present or Future! Father Christmas will be getting his own Munzee Garden too….
- Dodgy Jumper Competition. Feel free to wear your finest festive wear to the party, after the event, the host will submit the name of the winner and a photo. This is free to all events but limited to 1 winner per event and the prize is a badge and a place in the Dodgy Jumper Hall of Fame.
I’m really excited about all of this and I wanted to thank you all for your involvement in Munzee Events. Let me know what’s working in events, what we should add or do differently. Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org with your player name and Letter to Father Christmas as the subject and I’ll see what I can do.