The MunzPak team is always looking for ways to improve the experience of our subscribers. Over the past almost two years, that has varied from introducing MunzPak exclusive items to special pre-releases and beyond. Our number one goal, as with the other parts of the company, is to engage and excite our community. A large part of this goal is customer service. Our next step in this goal is giving you more control of your subscription.
On Friday, we will launch a new MunzPak central location. It will replace the current page: https://www.munzee.com/munzpak. If you are a current MunzPak subscriber, scroll down to the horizontal line in this post to learn about the new central page. If you are not currently a MunzPak subscriber, you will see a landing page similar to the current one.
When you click “Subscribe”, a payment confirmation will pop up.
Clicking “OK” will cause a pop-up window from the payment service Stripe for billing, shipping, and payment information. By default, shipping and billing information is marked as the same. If you have different shipping and billing information, please uncheck the box and input them separately so we can get your subscription to you in a timely manner. To continue, click “Payment Info”. Here, you will be asked to input your card information.
Clicking “Pay $15.00” subscribes you to MunzPak and takes you to the new central page.
From the Subscription page, you will be able to change your address, credit card, and email information. (Your email address is the same email associated with your Munzee account. Clicking “Update Email Address” will take you to your Munzee account settings.)
You can also cancel your subscription from this page. By clicking in the square surrounding your subscription, a prompt will pop up confirming cancellation.
There are a few things to note:
- As always, the day you subscribe to MunzPak is the day you are charged and processed for shipping. That date will be the same in following months. (e.g. If you subscribe on August 17th, your next draft date will be September 17th for processing and shipping.)
- Updating your address, credit card, or email address DOES NOT change your draft date.
- After the launch of this page, we will NO LONGER be updating information manually. If you need to change any of this, YOU must do it.
- We will also NO LONGER manually change draft dates. If you would like to change your draft date, you must unsubscribe and resubscribe on the date of your choosing.
- Munzee DOES NOT store your credit card information on our servers. It is, and always has been, processed through the payment infrastructure company Stripe.
We hope these changes and additions make your MunzPak experience easier than ever! Remember this all goes live Friday, August 19, 2016.