Munzee Toolkit MunzDay: LindaH417
One of the best parts about Munzee is that you can play how you want. Everyone goes about playing a bit differently, and that leads to some very creative and innovative uses of objects. From containers to bags to maintenance, we always encounter something new when we meet players. We want to showcase your Munzee Toolkits to see how you play the game and possibly even inspire other players who may need help!
The week’s featured Munzee Toolkit comes to us from LindaH417, who hails from Aurora, IL. She started playing Munzee over 3 years ago, but it feels like she’s been playing for much longer — we always see her participating in our Eventzee hunts and other virtual activities! Read on to discover her essentials!
My Father brought me into munzee in March 2018 and I fell in love with the game immediately.
No matter where I go, my munzee kit comes with me. I have 2 different shoulder bags that I use and both have many pockets and quite a bit of room, just depends on if I’m out and about, or going to a munzee event.
My Kit consists of:
- 5 containers of different munzees
- 1 brand new container with munzees that I will give out to someone I meet if they are really interested in the game
- I have wipes, hand sanitizer, and a munzee mask if needed
- Scissors and a flash light
- I carry scissors because in one case I have quite a few rows of greenies. The flashlight comes in handy if it’s dark and I shine it on the munzee and cap.
- My Personals and my munzee name tag and a screen cloth
- Also my iPod Touch, comes in handy if I can’t reach a munzee, I’ll take a picture and cap it that way
- I also have a mirror and a small ice scraper.
- The mirror comes in handy when munzees are place in odd areas and the phone won’t fit. The small scraper works perfect in winter when you need to scrape ice off a munzee to cap.
I love to travel to areas to cap, and deploy, McKinney Texas, Minneapolis and Florida are on my Bucket list.
I’m known to cap something no matter what, I’ve crawled under sun dials in the snow, I climbed a 5 foot snow bank, as I was capping the munzee the snow underneath me started to give so I jumped and rolled down to the bottom 😂
If I see a special nearby at 1 in the morning, I grab my keys and in my pjs out I go!!
I love the game!!! 💚
Share Your Kit!
If you have a Munzee Toolkit that you’d like to show off, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Munzee Toolkit.” Make sure to include:
- Your username and where you are from.
- A few high quality photos.
- A list of what each item is and how you use it.
- What made you decide to use those items.
- Any other relevant details.
Please feel free to include as much information about your gameplay as you wish to share! We want to see your creativity and learn how you play, so show us what you’ve got! And for Munzee tips and tricks, you can always check out our Help Guide articles!
A big Munzee thank you to LindaH417 for sharing her Munzee Toolkit! If you’ve got some spare Greeting Cards and want to say “Hi!”, why not deploy some in her hometown?