Featured Munzee Toolkit: Chris Fleming (Zork)
One of the best parts about Munzee is that you can play how you want. Everyone goes about playing a bit differently, and that leads to some very creative and innovative uses of objects. From containers to bags to maintenance, we always encounter something new when we meet players. We want to showcase your Munzee Toolkits to see how you play the game and possibly even inspire other players who may need help. This week’s featured Munzee Toolkit comes from Chris Fleming (Zork).
“Zork” from New Plymouth, New Zealand
What’s in your Munzee Toolkit?
- LEDs for Front Camera: Attaches into the headphone socket and can light up a munzee in a dark place while using the from camera. Enables you to see the Munzee on the screen when capping in dark places such as under park benches.
- Small AA Battery Drill: Useful for drilling into wood and attaching munzees with screws but small enough to carry in your pocket.
- High Quality Glue: Handy for attaching munzees to metal, wood, or concrete as well as for repairing munzees that are coming unstuck.
- Cable Ties and Loop Cables: Very handy for making dangler munzees. Quick and easy to attach to wire fences or tree branches.
- Power Packs: You always need extra power for your phone when on the trail for munzees. These keep you capping longer.
- Leatherman: Handy, tough, versatile. Be prepared for anything. An all-purpose tool for cutting, clamping, and repairing munzees and their attachments.
- Business Card Holder: Great for keeping your munzees all together and in their own compartments. Light and easy to carry.
- Special Munzees: Preprinted at home with their own icons. Makes for an interesting find to Munzee hunters. These are on metal and printed with the Dye Sublimation system.
If you have a Munzee Toolkit that you’d like to show off, you can email us at email@example.com with the subject “Munzee Toolkit”. Make sure to include:
- Your username.
- A few high quality photos.
- A list of what each item is and how you use it.
- What made you decide to use those items.
- Any other relevant details.
We want to see your creativity and learn how you play. Show us what you’ve got!