Featured Munzee Toolkit: MariSH
One of the best parts about Munzee is that you can play how you want. Everyone goes about playing a bit differently, and that leads to some very creative and innovative uses of objects. From containers to bags to maintenance, we always encounter something new when we meet players. We want to showcase your Munzee Toolkits to see how you play the game and possibly even inspire other players who may need help. This week’s featured Munzee Toolkit comes from MariSH.
Hi all! I’m MariSH from Kokkola, Finland representing the NorthernWestCoast-clan.
Here are a few essentials for munzeeing in the artic climate:
- Stickers, of course, in various styles for wooden poles and other types of surfaces
- Heavy duty stapler with extra staples for those wooden poles
- Power bank
- Small torch/lighter for thawing out and heating the metal surfaces in order to get stickers to stick and to melt off ice on top of stickers (careful there)
- Hand warmer to slip into the mitten of the operating hand, as you have to keep taking it off in order to use the phone and gloves for smartphones are useless in Finnish winter
- All packed into a compartmentalized fanny pack (very cool, I know 😏)
Dressing for munzeeing during winter is a whole other story, but here are a few things to top it off. A headlight is good for saving the phone battery while scanning in the dark and to avoid a glare from the flash. A reflective vest is for added visibility, to avoid being hit by a car. The studded shoes are for avoiding slipping and falling on ice.
If you have a Munzee Toolkit that you’d like to show off, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Munzee Toolkit”. Make sure to include:
- Your username and where you are from.
- A few high quality photos.
- A list of what each item is and how you use it.
- What made you decide to use those items.
- Any other relevant details.
We want to see your creativity and learn how you play. Show us what you’ve got!