Featured Munzee Toolkit: Mike Blaylock (TK7464)
One of the best parts about Munzee is that you can play how you want. Everyone goes about playing a bit differently, and that leads to some very creative and innovative uses of objects. From containers to bags to maintenance, we always encounter something new when we meet players. We want to showcase your Munzee Toolkits to see how you play the game and possibly even inspire other players who may need help. This week’s featured Munzee Toolkit comes from Mike Blaylock (TK7464).
Who are you?
My name is Mike Blaylock, and my username is TK7464.
What’s in your toolkit?
My toolkit contains the following items:
- Anti-reflective card with assorted sizes: Sometimes, munzees are attached a reflective material which can make them hard to scan. I cover the reflective materials with the card and capture the munzee.
- Several small tackle boxes that contain munzees. These easily fit in my cargo pockets.
- A headlight for night ops
- Sharpies to blackout any archived munzees.
- A small bag that holds:
- 2 spare batteries
- a telescopic mirror
- a magnifying glass
- an Exacto knife
- components for making hanging munzees: scissors, cardstock, self-laminating pouches, zip-ties, hole punch)
- a Letherman multi-purpose tool
- a lanyard with a small LED flashlight and an emergency whistle
Finally, the Camelbak bag that holds all of the components of the toolkit. It easily attaches to the Camelbak hydration system.
If you have a Munzee Toolkit that you’d like to show off, you can email us at email@example.com with the subject “Munzee Toolkit”. Make sure to include:
- Your username and where you are from.
- A few high quality photos.
- A list of what each item is and how you use it.
- What made you decide to use those items.
- Any other relevant details.
We want to see your creativity and learn how you play. Show us what you’ve got!