January 2021 MunzPak Contents Revealed Featuring NEW Egyptian Zodiacs!
This month, the Hybrid and Virtual Paks also include NEW Egyptian Zodiac Munzees, which mark the first set of virtual Zodiacs! We’re very excited to share this new type with you. You can find a breakdown below!
MunzPak is a monthly subscription service that delivers munzees directly to your door! Each of our three MunzPak options contain a variety of munzees, including some new items that you won’t be able to find anywhere else! The three different types of MunzPaks that you can subscribe to each month are as follows:
- Physical MunzPak features blocks of generic stickers and pre-coded stickers including brand new munzees which can only be purchased through the subscription service. $~25 value for $15 each month.
- Virtual MunzPak features a variety of virtual munzees that are automatically added to your account each month such as Destination Munzees, Jewels, and more. $~40 value for $25 each month.
- Hybrid MunzPak is the best of both worlds! Get both physical and virtual munzees such as Places Munzees, Magnets, and more. $~30 value for $20.01 each month.
Never subscribed to MunzPak before? If this is your first month subscribing, you’ll have the chance to earn one-time badges for each type of Pak! All you have to do is stop by the Freeze Tag Online Store and subscribe today!
The January MunzPaks will contain the items listed below, effective as of 00:01 MHQ time on January 1. Please note that any purchases made before then will be for the December MunzPak, which contains different items.
January Physical MunzPak
Purchase HERE! Remember the stickers in this pak can be shared with others!
- 25 Generic Stickers
- 1 Prize Wheel
- 1 Turtle
- 1 Butterfly
- 1 Frog
- 1 Topaz
January Virtual MunzPak
- 5 Nile Egyptian Zodiac (more info below!)
- 1 Sir Prize Wheel
- 1 Electric Mystery
- 1 Flat Lou
- 1 Congrats Card
January Hybrid MunzPak
- 25 Generic Stickers (sent via mail)
- 2 Color
- 1 Aquamarine
- 1 Topaz
- 3 Nile Egyptian Zodiac (more info below!)
- 2 Virtuals
- 1 Howdy Card
The Egyptian Zodiacs will work similarly to the Western and Chinese Zodiacs in that they will be worth double points when capped and deployed during specific times. Instead of being worth double points during certain days of the week or monthly periods, their time periods vary according to the Egyptian annual cycle (00:01-23:59 MHQ time).
- Nile: January 1 – 7, June 19 – 28, September 1 – 7, November 18 – 26
- Amon-Ra: January 8 – 21, February 1 – 11
- Osiris: March 1 – 10, November 27 – December 18
- Thoth: April 1 – 19, November 8 – 17
- Horus: April 20 – May 7, August 12 – 19
- Seth: May 28 – June 18, September 28 – October 2
- Anubis: May 8 – 27, June 29 – July 13
- Sekhmet: July 29 – August 11, October 30 – November 7
- Mut: January 22 – 31, September 8 – 22
- Bastet: July 14 – 28, September 23 – 27, October 3 – 17
- Geb: February 12 – 29, August 20 – 31
- Isis: March 11 – 31, October 18 – 29, December 19 – 31
We are beginning with the Nile Egyptian Zodiac and will release a new Egyptian Zodiac every month through the Hybrid and Virtual MunzPak subscriptions. Each Egyptian Zodiac Munzee is worth 40 points for Deploy, Capture, and CapOn. Those numbers double to 80 points during each Zodiacs’ specific time period. NOTE: to receive double points on deploys, they MUST be done in the app!
Similar to the Cyborg Santa, when an Egyptian Zodiac is captured 1-3 NEW Artifacts will be scattered nearby!
The Artifacts will be visible ALL players, not just the player who capped the Egyptian Zodiac, and will be deployed on the Egyptian Zodiac owner’s account. This means that unlike Feathers, there are CapOn points for the owner! These artifact scatters will NOT count for deploy streaks, ZeeOps, or clan activity since they are passive deploys.
The rewards for Artifacts are as follows:
- Capture: 40
- CapOn: 20
You will earn a badge for capping or deploying an Egyptian Zodiac Munzee. Here is the badge for the Nile Egyptian Zodiac:
We hope you enjoy these new virtual Zodiacs! Be sure to join the monthly subscription to save money from the one-time purchase option.