Lone Star Bash General Schedule
We’ve had a few questions regarding travel and scheduling for Lone Star Bash, so below is a general schedule for the weekend.
- Registration: 1-3pm at MHQ in Downtown McKinney
- State Fair: 5-9pm at The State Fair of Texas in Fair Park. You are not required to be present the whole time. We will have designated meeting spots every hour, and the badge for the event will be available at 7pm.
- Lone Star Games: 9am-12pm at Gabe Nesbitt Park in McKinney. The Eventzee hunt will run from 9-11am. At 11:30am, we will award prizes and make announcements.
- Lone Star Bash at TUPPS: 6-9pm at TUPPs Brewery in McKinney. This event is meant to hang out with MHQ Staff and get to know other players.
- Lone Star Dash: 8am-12pm at Celebration Park in Allen. The 3K will begin at 8am. Bubble Soccer and Segway Obstacle Course will run from 9am-12pm.
Travel to the State Fair
Members of MHQ will be riding the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) train from Parker Road Station in Plano down to the State Fair. Players are welcome to join, and there will be at least one member of MHQ at the start, the transfer, and the exit stations. The first group will be leaving Parker Road Station at 4:00pm on the Red Line. They will then transfer to the Green Line at Pearl/Arts District Station at 4:41pm. Arrival at Fair Park Station is estimated at 4:50pm.
A second group will follow up leaving Parker Road Station at 5:00pm on the Red Line. They will transfer to the Green Line at Pearl/Arts District Station at 5:41pm. Arrival at Fair Park Station is estimated at 5:50pm. Players are welcome to take the DART Rail with MHQ staff or use another mode of transportation. The DART fare IS NOT covered by MHQ and must be paid for personally.
There will be full, comprehensive schedules available at registration on Friday.
We can’t wait to see everyone!