Munzee Online Store Update
We’ve added some features to the Munzee Online Store that you need to be aware of.
- Username Validation – The username field has been moved to the product page and is now validated to make sure that you get your products right away. When you add a product to your cart, the store checks your entered username against the database to determine if it is valid. If it is, the product is added to your cart. If it is not, an error message pops up.
- Multiple Users Per Purchase – We also now support the ability to check out with items for multiple users in one purchase. After adding an item to your cart for one person, just change the username and the item to the cart again. On the cart and check out pages, you will see the items for both users separately.
There a few things to note:
- If you are logged in, your username will be filled out automatically. (If it isn’t, log out and log back in.)
- You cannot change the username after the item has been added to your cart.
- This will also work for WallaBee items. Make sure you put in the appropriate username for each item.