Munzee Toolkit MunzDay: food & thefoods
One of the best parts about Munzee is that you can play how you want. Everyone goes about playing a bit differently, and that leads to some very creative and innovative uses of objects. From containers to bags to maintenance, we always encounter something new when we meet players. We want to showcase your Munzee Toolkits to see how you play the game and possibly even inspire other players who may need help! This week’s featured Munzee Toolkit comes from Munzee power couple food and thefoods!
This week’s featured Munzee Toolkit comes from food and thefoods. This couple has played Munzee together for years, each earning over 4 million points on their respective accounts! And judging by their Munzee Toolkit contents, the key to their shared success is always being prepared for any type of Munzee adventure!
Food & thefoods Toolkit
In the words of thefoods, the car is our toolkit… we have rigged it to have everything within reach.
Explanations left to right:
- The tablet goes on this magnet for directions
- Zees waiting to be used
- There is a clip attached to keep cords untangled
- The phone hangs here when not in use
The Munzee-fied car includes the following:
- 2 magnetic phone holders— one for the tablet to use for directions (left of pic) and one for the scissors when we are playing
- Clip securely holding cords to keep them from tangling
- Fishing Box (see below) to keep everything sorted and together (labels make it a quick grab)
- New munzee stickers waiting to be used being held in the clip with the cords
- A hook attached to hold the phone when not being used
- Unicorn attached to the charging cord— because we could 🙂
Here is a quick view of the main pieces we use on each trip:
Also included in Munzee travels is the fishing box with stickers. Pro Tip: Fishing boxes make great storage for munzees!
Share Your Kit!
If you have a Munzee Toolkit that you’d like to show off, you can email us at email@example.com with the subject “Munzee Toolkit.” Make sure to include:
- Your username and where you are from.
- A few high quality photos.
- A list of what each item is and how you use it.
- What made you decide to use those items.
- Any other relevant details.
Please feel free to include as much information about your gameplay as you wish to share! We want to see your creativity and learn how you play, so show us what you’ve got! And for Munzee tips and tricks, you can always check out our Help Guide articles!
A big Munzee thank you to thefoods for sharing this Munzee Toolkit!