Munzee Toolkit MunzDay: Ulifredo
One of the best parts about Munzee is that you can play how you want. Everyone goes about playing a bit differently, and that leads to some very creative and innovative uses of objects. From containers to bags to maintenance, we always encounter something new when we meet players. We want to showcase your Munzee Toolkits to see how you play the game and possibly even inspire other players who may need help!
The week’s featured Munzee Toolkit comes to us from Ulifredo, who hails from Germany. With only 4 months of Munzee experience, Ulifredo has amassed more than 300,000 points, 200 badges, and 100 deploys. He’s also made some great progress towards the Capture Super Streak, as he’s managed to cap something every day from just a few days after he started! Ulifredo has a compact kit perfect for his preferred mode of transportation! Read on to learn more about this charming new player!
Hello! My Munzee name is Ulifredo, that was the name of my first cat. I am from Germany. I’ve only been playing for 3 months (at the time of writing — we received his submission in October), but I’m completely hooked!
Like many people in this country, I use the bike a lot. It is very convenient to quickly capture rare bouncers (before others :)), avoiding traffic jams. To orient myself while riding, I have that phone holder for the handlebar, where I visualize the Munzee map.
Since I need free hands, I carry that fanny pack (or belt pouch), which is very light and with enough capacity for all the things I need. These are:
- A mask (in the flat back pocket). Maybe you do not need it if you go to a solitary area, but just in case.
- Power bank. The cable has an extension to recharge the phone comfortably while riding.
- Granola/cereal bars, in case you miss your lunch (or even your dinner). When you munzee, you know when you start, but you don’t know when you will finish…
- A fine pen marker (0.4 mm) to repair damaged or faded-out munzees (sometimes it works!!)
- Pads to clean lenses (in the small front pocket), they are useful to clean dirty stickers, or to clean surfaces when you deploy.
- And of course some generics (also in the small front pocket) to QRew/ZeeQRew or simply because you never know when you are going to find a nice place to deploy.
Share Your Kit!
If you have a Munzee Toolkit that you’d like to show off, you can email us at email@example.com with the subject “Munzee Toolkit.” Make sure to include:
- Your username and where you are from.
- A few high quality photos.
- A list of what each item is and how you use it.
- What made you decide to use those items.
- Any other relevant details.
Please feel free to include as much information about your gameplay as you wish to share! We want to see your creativity and learn how you play, so show us what you’ve got! And for Munzee tips and tricks, you can always check out our Help Guide articles!
A big Munzee thank you to Ulifredo for sharing his Munzee Toolkit! If you live in Germany or have the good fortune to travel there in the future, try to find some of his munzees, or deploy some for him to cap!