Munzee Toolkit Munzday: ZeroXC
One of the best parts about Munzee is that you can play how you want. Everyone goes about playing a bit differently, and that leads to some very creative and innovative uses of objects. From containers to bags to maintenance, we always encounter something new when we meet players. We want to showcase your Munzee Toolkits to see how you play the game and possibly even inspire other players who may need help! This week’s featured Munzee Toolkit comes from ZeroXC!
Today’s featured Munzee Toolkit is brought to us by ZeroXC, a player hailing from Vancouver, BC, Canada. ZeroXC has been a dedicated player for nearly three and a half years, earning close to 2 million points thanks to her gameplay strategies. Ready to see what she carries in her Munzee Toolkit?!
I found my “Large Trunk” (pictured below, left) at a grocery store, of all places, in the summer section with the picnic items… possibly for someone on a diet who wants to attend a picnic? 🤣
The following items (pictured above, right) are carried inside of the “Large Trunk:”
Top, left to right:
- Homemade black tree tags
- Gem stickers in the colours of all the Jewels. The gems are for sticking to the back of the homemade tree tag generics to the left of them. When I convert one of the tree tags to a Jewel, I stick the corresponding gem sticker to the back of the tag to make them cute!
- RUMs and Milk Evos (I keep my drinks together 🤣)
Bottom, left to right:
- Elementals (Earth, Ice, Fire, Water)
- Micro generics
- Any other special munzees I have, like RPS, Seasonals, Prize Wheels, etc.
I always keep a ton of generics to use with credits, and the actual stickers of munzees I don’t have credits for. That way I can deploy anything I want, whenever I want!
I also carry my tiny backpack, where I keep my trunk. In it I always keep some micro generics in an old Listerine pocket pack container (pictured next to the backpack) for easy access!!
Share Your Kit!
If you have a Munzee Toolkit that you’d like to show off, you can email us at email@example.com with the subject “Munzee Toolkit.” Make sure to include:
- Your username and where you are from.
- A few high quality photos.
- A list of what each item is and how you use it.
- What made you decide to use those items.
- Any other relevant details.
Please feel free to include as much information about your gameplay as you wish to share! We want to see your creativity and learn how you play, so show us what you’ve got! And for Munzee tips and tricks, you can always check out our Help Guide articles!
A big Munzee thank you to ZeroXC for sharing her Munzee Toolkit!