News from MHQ
- All current “Inactive” players virtual type munzees will be reset and undeployed at 00:01 (CST/MHQ Time) Monday October 3, 2016.
- “Dormant” and “Active” player accounts are not affected.
- Locations will be available immediately for new deployments from all players.
- All Inactive reset munzees will be returned to the undeployed list of “Inactive” players.
- If “Inactive” players return to the game in the future they are able to choose any available location to deploy. All previous captures are still intact and the redeployed munzee may not be recaptured by the same players, even in the new location.
- No captures on “reset” virtuals will be removed or affected.
- Future “Inactive” virtual resets will be scheduled and announced ahead of time.
- Extenuating circumstances on “Inactive” accounts and resets will be evaluated on an individual basis for future resets. Additional information will be announced before the next reset.
Flat Robs Upcoming Dates
- Thursday October 6 at 00:01 (MHQ) until Sunday October 9 at 23:59 (MHQ) for Lone Star Bash 2016
- Thursday October 27 at 00:01 (MHQ) until Monday October 31 at 23:59 (MHQ) for One year Flat Rob Anniversary and an event Rob is attending in Missouri
- Wednesday November 23 at 00:01 (MHQ) until Sunday November 27 at 23:59 (MHQ) for American Thanksgiving Holiday – MHQ offices closed
- Saturday December 24 at 00:01 (MHQ) until Sunday January 1 at 23:59 (MHQ) for Christmas – MHQ offices closed
- Additional dates may be added before the end of 2016 – stay tuned!
New Munzee Types
Thank you to our loyal supporters as we continue to keep Munzee fresh and evolving! On October 1 we gave a golden carrot credit to all current premium members. The same day we launched the new Evolution munzees. The first series in the evolution set are the garden munzees. We look forward to seeing the creative things our players do to literally grow the game and grow the map! Thank you for the great feedback and support of this new series, available through two forms of the MunzPak. Our physical MunzPak will remain a great value with stickers and the occasional credit or virtual item. We are very pleased with your response to the introduction of a new virtual MunzPak and look forward to growing the program.
We appreciate ALL our players and really look forward to the final quarter of the year. We promise to work hard to grow this community and keep an innovative and exciting game available for everyone to enjoy! We have some exciting things planned to wrap up 2016, so stay tuned!