One of the best parts about Munzee is that you can play how you want. Everyone goes about playing a bit differently, and that leads to some very creative and innovative uses of objects. From containers to bags to maintenance, we always encounter something new when we meet players. We want to showcase your Munzee Toolkits to see how you play the game and possibly even inspire other players who may need help. This week’s featured Munzee Toolkit comes from Helga Marten (Mieze).
Who are you?
I’m Helga Marten from Germany (near Stuttgart), and my username is Mieze.
What’s in your toolkit?
The first picture is my rucksack. It holds all of my things:
Next is a box which holds all of my Munzees, sorted by type.
I also carry:
- a pair of scissors so I can cut the munzees
- a glove with metal parts to use my phone when it is very cold
- a self-made extension (ruler) with a rubber band to hold my phone so as to get an “extended arm” — this was invented by Engel19; we are on the road with him quite often
- my Personal Munzee
I also keep snacks and water with me for longer days.
Finally, I keep a powerbank with me.
If you have a Munzee Toolkit that you’d like to show off, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Munzee Toolkit”. Make sure to include:
- Your username and where you are from.
- A few high quality photos.
- A list of what each item is and how you use it.
- What made you decide to use those items.
- Any other relevant details.
We want to see your creativity and learn how you play. Show us what you’ve got!