- All current “Inactive” players virtual type munzees will be reset and undeployed at 00:01 (CST/MHQ Time) Monday October 3, 2016.
- “Dormant” and “Active” player accounts are not affected.
- Locations will be available immediately for new deployments from all players.
- All Inactive reset munzees will be returned to the undeployed list of “Inactive” players.
- If “Inactive” players return to the game in the future they are able to choose any available location to deploy. All previous captures are still intact and the redeployed munzee may not be recaptured by the same players, even in the new location.
- No captures on “reset” virtuals will be removed or affected.
- Future “Inactive” virtual resets will be scheduled and announced ahead of time.
- Extenuating circumstances on “Inactive” accounts and resets will be evaluated on an individual basis for future resets. Additional information will be announced before the next reset.
Flat Robs Upcoming Dates
- Thursday October 6 at 00:01 (MHQ) until Sunday October 9 at 23:59 (MHQ) for Lone Star Bash 2016
- Thursday October 27 at 00:01 (MHQ) until Monday October 31 at 23:59 (MHQ) for One year Flat Rob Anniversary and an event Rob is attending in Missouri
- Wednesday November 23 at 00:01 (MHQ) until Sunday November 27 at 23:59 (MHQ) for American Thanksgiving Holiday – MHQ offices closed
- Saturday December 24 at 00:01 (MHQ) until Sunday January 1 at 23:59 (MHQ) for Christmas – MHQ offices closed
- Additional dates may be added before the end of 2016 – stay tuned!
New Munzee Types
Thank you to our loyal supporters as we continue to keep Munzee fresh and evolving! On October 1 we gave a golden carrot credit to all current premium members. The same day we launched the new Evolution munzees. The first series in the evolution set are the garden munzees. We look forward to seeing the creative things our players do to literally grow the game and grow the map! Thank you for the great feedback and support of this new series, available through two forms of the MunzPak. Our physical MunzPak will remain a great value with stickers and the occasional credit or virtual item. We are very pleased with your response to the introduction of a new virtual MunzPak and look forward to growing the program.
We appreciate ALL our players and really look forward to the final quarter of the year. We promise to work hard to grow this community and keep an innovative and exciting game available for everyone to enjoy! We have some exciting things planned to wrap up 2016, so stay tuned!
***All Inactive players have received email communications regarding this reset with an option to become active again. “Inactive” = 365 or more days with no account activity. “Dormant” = 180 to 364 days with no account activity. “Active” = Less than 180 days since last account activity.
We’d like to say thank you for everyone who was able to join us at our Munzee With Team Munzee events throughout the year. Rain, cold, wind, nor heat could stop us from having a great time hanging out with the community and growing the map. As we’ve said before, today’s MWTM event was the last of the year due to holidays throughout the rest of the year. We love getting out with you and playing this wonderful game.
We can’t wait to see even more of you next weekend at Lone Star Bash! We’re excited to make even more great memories!
Last month’s Munzee With Team Munzee event was a blast, and we had a great showing of players.
This month, we’ll be headed out to Fort Worth for our event.
Date: Friday, September 30th
Time: 10am – 12pm
Location: Fort Worth Convention Center
Map Link: https://calendar.munzee.com/MWTMSept/
Due to other events and holidays, this will be our last Munzee With Team Munzee event of the year, so let’s make it a great one! We can wait to see you there!
It’s that time again! Munzee With Team Munzee – May will be happening next Thursday, May 26th. We will be meeting at The Village at Allen in Allen, Texas from 9:30am MHQ time through 11:30am MHQ time.
At 11:30, we will be joining the Puli and Squirrel Visit MHQ event at Plucker’s Wing Bar in the same area. It’ll be a great day full of fun, so come out an join us!
The end of April is upon us, and you know what that means! Munzee With Team Munzee is next Friday, April 29th!
Come join members of MHQ at Collin Creek Mall in Plano, Texas for a couple of hours of capping! There’s plenty of space to deploy and Munzees to cap. You may even see something new show up. 😉
The event is on the calendar, so check it out!
The first two Munzee With Team Munzee events of the year have been great! We’ve loved being able to get out and play the game with our wonderful players. This month, we’ll be doing it slightly differently.
Because of the holiday weekend during the last weekend of the month, we’ll be having the MWTM event on Thursday, March 24th. We will be meeting at the Parker Road DART Station in Plano, TX and riding the train down to Deep Ellum. After lunch, we’ll head on back up and part ways!
We’ll be catching the 9am train from Parker Road Station, starting the event at 10am at the big metal robot at Deep Ellum Station, and end up back at the Parker Road Station at 1pm.
The MWTM event is on the Munzee calendar, so check it out!
As part of our mission statement and theme for this year, we’re introducing a new activity. On the last Friday of every month, Team Munzee is going to get back to our roots and community. We will be going out and playing Munzee as a team. We invite players in the area to come join us on our adventures.
Our first Munzee with Team Munzee day will be next Friday, January 29th. We will be in Frisco, Texas from 9:15-11:15 MHQ time. You can find all of the information on the calendar and can let us know if you’ll be joining us!
Each month we will add the event to the Munzee Calendar and promote it on the blog an social media. We hope you can join us!