We think this month’s MunzPak is the bee’s knees! There are exclusive goodies in all the MunzPaks this month: Physical and Hybrid MunzPaks contain the new Bee Evolutions, and Virtual and Hybrid MunzPaks contain The next Egyptian Zodiac, Osiris! You can find a breakdown of each Pak below!
MunzPak is a monthly subscription service that delivers munzees directly to your door! Each of our three MunzPak options contain a variety of munzees, including some new items that you won’t be able to find anywhere else! The three different types of MunzPaks that you can subscribe to each month are as follows:
- Physical MunzPak features blocks of generic stickers and pre-coded stickers including brand new munzees which can only be purchased through the subscription service. $~25 value for $15 each month.
- Virtual MunzPak features a variety of virtual munzees that are automatically added to your account each month such as Destination Munzees, Jewels, and more. $~40 value for $25 each month.
- Hybrid MunzPak is the best of both worlds! Get both physical and virtual munzees such as Places Munzees, Magnets, and more. $~30 value for $20.01 each month.
Never subscribed to MunzPak before? If this is your first month subscribing, you’ll have the chance to earn one-time badges for each type of Pak! All you have to do is stop by the Freeze Tag Online Store and subscribe today!
The March MunzPaks will contain the items listed below, effective as of 00:01 MHQ time on March 1. Please note that any purchases made before then will be for the February MunzPak, which contains different items.
March Physical MunzPak
Purchase HERE! Remember the stickers in this pak can be shared with others!
- 25 Generic Stickers
- 3 Bees (more info on this below!)
- 1 Butterfly
- 1 Rose
- 3 Seasonals
- 2 Water Mysteries
March Virtual MunzPak
- 5 Osiris Egyptian Zodiacs
- 1 Flat DHS
- 1 Carnation
- 1 Virtual
March Hybrid MunzPak
- 25 Generic Stickers (sent via mail)
- 1 Lily
- 1 Seasonal
- 2 Bees (more info on this below!)
- 25 Jewel Shards
- 3 Osiris Egyptian Zodiacs
- 1 Carnation
Bee Evolution Munzees
Stages 1-4 of the Bee Evos are Physical Munzees, which are as follows:
Once these Evolutions reach Stage 4, a temporary POB will be launched, which is Stage 5. For example, if you’ve deployed a Bee Evolution, the Empty Honeycomb will remain in place, while the adult Bee variant will be launched at the same time for the duration of its “lifespan.”
Stage 5 Bees will bounce to both physical and virtual landing pads every 8 hours. They have the option of emerging as one of the three different species shown below, with the WallaBee being the rarest of the 3.
Honey Bee Physical
Honey Bee Virtual
Queen Bee Physical
Queen Bee Virtual
Like the Flower Evolutions, the chance of the Bee Evolution evolving to one of the 3 types changes every time it is reset with the Evolution Reset Credit. Although you cannot capture a reset evolution if you have already captured the original from stages 1-4, you CAN capture the final level of a reset when it evolves and releases a new tPOB. An easy way to know is, if you see it on the map you can capture it!
The stage timeline of the Bee Evolutions will match that of a real Worker Bee. The stages will be as follows:
- Stage 1 to Stage 2: after 3 days (3 days total)
- Stage 2 to Stage 3: after 6 days (9 days total)
- Stage 3 to Stage 4: after 12 days (21 days total)
- Stage 4 to Stage 5: permanent until reset to stage one
- Stage 5: will exist for 36 days or 7 captures, whichever happens first, at which time the temporary Bee POB will be archived.
Please note that although the first four stages for each are the same, they will count as different special capture icons. Like all Player Owned Bouncers (POBs), the Bee Evolutions will be available for multi-capture only at Level 5.
The points for the Bee Evolutions will be as same as the Butterfly Evolution, with 100 points awarded per Stage 1 deploy.
- Stage 1: Cap: 50, CapOn: 30
- Stage 2: Cap: 40, CapOn: 20
- Stage 3: Cap: 45, CapOn: 25
- Stage 4: Cap: 40, CapOn: 30
- Stage 5: Cap: 150, CapOn: 50, Host CapOn: 50
Just like real life bees, the Bee Evolution Munzees will be attracted to the following landing pads:
The Bee Evolutions will adhere to normal proximity rules. Stage 1 deploys must be at least 50 feet from any other physical type and 150 feet from your own physical munzees.
Stage 5 of the Bee Evos will NOT be attracted to magnets and are NOT blastable. To access the Bee Evolution Munzees, turn on your “Evolution” and “All Expiring Specials” filters. The Bee Evolutions will count toward Evolution Capture and Deploy badges.