A Gameplay Survey for 2022!
It’s been a while since our last big survey — can you believe it’s been 2 years already? We are getting to a point where we can start planning new things — so we thought it would be prudent to check in with the community via a new survey!
The link to the survey is HERE, but read on for more details regarding the survey and prize drawing!
Like our past surveys, this survey does not collect e-mail addresses, nor will it require sign-in to Google. We’ve chosen to go this route since we want to make it as open to everyone as possible — some people may not be comfortable sharing their e-mail address, others may not have a Google account.
You’ll find that the questions at the beginning of the survey ask for some basic information about you — this is just to get a general idea of our our current player base, and will not be used to identify you in any way, even if you choose to enter the prize drawing (more details on it below). If you’ve filled out our past surveys, many of these questions will likely be familiar to you.
The survey will then shift to more opinion-based questions — feel free to type as much as you’d like (or as much as the Google Form will allow)! We do read every response, though it may take us a while to get through everything.
Once again, the link to the survey is HERE.
Prize Drawing Details
To sweeten the deal, we’ll be doing another random prize drawing! Like in our past surveys, you have the option to submit your username at the end for an entry. Please note the following:
- Usernames will ONLY be used to conduct this prize drawing.
- As mentioned above, even if you do enter in your Munzee username, we will not use the data in this survey to identify you in any way. The survey data will remain in this Google Form, separate from the Munzee databases.
- Multiple entries will disqualify you from winning.
- We’d like the data to be as accurate as possible — multiple entries from the same people will artificially sway the data a certain way.
- We will determine the total number of winners based on the number of unique survey responses — said another way, the more players that fill out the survey, the more winners there will be!
- However, as mentioned in the previous bullet points, please DO NOT fill out the survey multiple times as this will cause our data to be inaccurate, and we will disqualify anyone with multiple entries.
- DO ask any of your Munzee friends and family to fill out the survey, if they don’t know about it already!
- Entering the prize drawing is OPTIONAL.
- If you are not comfortable with having your Munzee username tied to your response, you can certainly leave the field blank.
- That being said, you should have nothing to fear — we will never punish players for writing honest opinions in this survey. If there is something we can improve, this survey and firstname.lastname@example.org are the best places for you to tell us.
The survey will be closed some time on April 1st — and no, this is not a joke. We are looking forward to hearing from everyone!