Tier 3 UnBirthday Card Collectors Club Members should receive this new gamepiece as soon as they cap their UnBirthday Mailbox! Like the tPOB Pub and the Scrap Star, the teaPOB is a temporary virtual Bouncer Destination!
Otherwise, if you’re not a Tier 3 UBCCC Member, expect to see the teaPOB in the Freeze Tag Online Store later on!
NEW teaPOB Details
Why use a teaPOB? This extra special munzee has the following awesome advantages:
- Perfect for travelers who may want the benefits of a tPOB Pub, but for an even shorter time
- Quick and high points
- Easy access to multiple tPOB caps at once
- The ability to share the love with other tPOB owners
- Achieve tPOB Clan Wars requirements quicker
Here is some other info that should be useful to you:
- ONLY DEPLOYABLE IN-APP
- Attracts up to 6 tPOBs over time
- Stays on the map for 3 days
- Automatically magnetized when 1st deployed
- Is magnetizable afterwards
- Deploy: 250 points
- Cap: 10 points + points for tPOBs in the teaPOB at the time of capture.
- CapOn: 50 points
- Can be capped once per player per 24 hour MHQ day
- New tPOB landings do NOT refresh the capture setting
- The regular tPOB timer is still in effect. If a tPOB times out, it leaves the teaPOB and an open spot becomes available for others
- Players will see the base icon above for 0, but then a 1-6 as more tPOBs stop by
The deploy circle for teaPOB will be 4,000 feet (1219.2 m) from the nearest Temporary Bouncer Destination. Capture radius is 1000 feet.
To access the teaPOB, turn on your Virtual filter and find it under “Destinations”. If the teaPOB is hosting munzees, it can also be visible with the “All Expiring Specials” filter.
For more information on Bouncer Destinations, you can check out our Help Guide article.
We hope the teaPOB is something you’d like to have in a world of your own!