New Feature to Change Your Username!
Hey, everyone! A much requested, and long awaited, feature has just been added to Munzee. We’re so excited to tell you about it!
We know for a long time, some players have requested the ability to be able to change their username. We’ve finally been able to setup a way to make this possible and make sure it correctly updates all your Munzees, account data, etc.
All Munzees you have previously deployed will be converted. All Munzees in your undeployed list will be converted. You lose NOTHING!
This feature will cost 1000 Zeds per use.
How do you do this, you may ask? Visit the Munzee website and the feature to Change Username will be under Settings.
Then, simply scroll down to Change Username, and voila!
Some important things to note:
After changing usernames you will need to logout and log back in on the website AND the mobile app across all devices
- Usernames are case sensitive, so be extra careful when typing new usernames
- After you change your username, you may change your username to one of your own previously set usernames if you have name change regret
- There are no limits on how many times you can change your username
- Only a-z, A-Z, or 0-9 are allowed as characters in a username (no spaces or special characters)
- No refund on name changes – the details are tracked in your credits history
We hope you’re as pumped as we are about this new change and that you’re granted the username of your dreams!