The Chuck is achieved when each member in the clan earns a minimum of 2500 points. But this isn’t all. Each member must also capture a virtual, mystery, and diamond during the clan battle timeframe.
What do you earn?
5 additional Munzee Maces and 5 additional Munzee Longswords.
Get additional details in the help manual. https://munzee.zendesk.com/entries/23543662-Clans
There is much to report in the world of Munzee clan weapons. 10 clans were able to earn the first weapon in Day one. The weapon is small due to the relative ease of each clan player accumulating 100 points over the course of the month. In order to reach the next level players must work together and encourage one another to get out there and Grow the Map or get as many captures as they can. Level 3 and 4 weapons are even more difficult to earn and require extended effort by the entire clan.
During Day one, Clan Hummel Hummel achieved the second weapon. Due to this fact we will explain it here in detail. The second weapon is the Munzee Mace. The Munzee Mace is earned when each player in your clan accumulates a minimum of 500 points. The Munzee mace is a brand new type of Munzee only available to be earned during clan battles. It is a permanent installation on the map and awards a special capture icon to those who capture. The Munzee Mace is instantly added to your account and deployed exactly like a Diamond Munzee. The owner receives 20 points for deploying the mace. Each capture will split the points between owner and capturer with a sum of 20 points. For example: Player 1 captures and receives 8 points, the owner receives 12 points. More details available in the help manual.
September will be a special Clan War Month!
Team Munzee will reward your clan with weapons when you achieve certain levels of play.
- Your clan must be full (10 players) to qualify for weapon rewards. No partial clans will qualify. Visit the forum to recruit additional players if needed. A separate forum account is necessary to interact.
- Munzee Code of Conduct applies to all players. No “phantom” accounts or multiple accounts for only one real person.
- All members of your clan must reach the point level in order to earn the reward for the entire clan.
- Rewards will be sent via email to each member of your clan.
- Individual weapon rewards will not be available. Entire clan or none.
- Clan weapons will be calculated and dispersed via email nightly at Midnight MHQ time.
Brass knuckles, Munzee mace, Munzee longsword, and “The Chuck”. Function of weapons will be explained via email when earned by entire clan. 🙂 Believe me, you will want them!
- Brass knuckles will be awarded when each member of your clan reaches at least 100 points. This is not a cumulative total. It is based on each individual in your clan earning 100 points or more.
- Munzee mace level will be announced when the first clan earns the weapon. If no clan has achieved this level by September 6th we will update this post.
- Munzee longsword level will be announced when the first clan earns the weapon. If no clan has achieved this level by September 11th we will update this post.
- The Chuck level will be announced when the first clan earns the weapon. If no clan has achieved this level by September 15th we will update this post.
Team Munzee wishes you the best of luck in the upcoming clan war! Grab some clan mates, get out there, and grow the map!
May the odds be EVER in your favor.