Videocast Episode 2: Say Cheese!
You can also re-watch the videocast HERE.
This week we talked about:
- Changes in the weather for our area and most of North America.
- November MunzPak orders are still available through the end of the month.
- Webisode #1 in A Tale of Trails — follow us on YouTube — yes it’s supposed to be silly. We are not trained actors or cinematographers.
On the videocast we also announced a new Munzee Photo Contest for our players!
We’re looking for some new promotional images for Munzee and who better than our players to help us with that? We need high-res photographs that embrace the heart of Munzee. Whether it’s wilderness of cityscapes, we want you to show us what you see when you Munzee. Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take submissions through the end of the month. The photographer that is chosen will win a Munzee prize pack valued at $127.
If your photo is chosen you’ll get:
- 5 virtuals
- 5 mystery virtuals
- 5 rubies
- 5 diamonds
- 2 hotels
- 2 motels
- 1 social
Although we will only choose one winner, there is a chance that other photos submitted could be used in future Munzee materials, so all submissions become property of Munzee Inc. upon email.
Photo Contest guidelines:
- Photos should be of scenery and not focus on a single group of people or faces.
- Should not include any previously trademarked brands or items.
- All submissions must be owned by the photographer submitting them.
- Munzee code of conduct still applies and all photos taken on/in private property must have written approval to be in the running.
High quality photos must be a minimum of 1600 x 700 pixels in size, with a 72 DPI, and can be either .jpg or .png file types.
Remember to join us Tuesdays at 1 pm (MHQ Time) for the live videocast where you can interact with us, ask questions and see us stumble over our words! To learn more follow us on Google + and if you missed last week’s videocast click HERE.