ZeeOps- Operation: Glitch (December 2019)
Despite all odds, ZeeOps HQ has been given new life! Due to the success of Project: B.O.U.N.C.E.R. Director Zee has been rescued, and the enemy is one step closer to defeat. Together we can bring The Rising Sons to their knees, although it appears that the enemy’s stranglehold on HQ has made some messes.
ZeeOps scientists are investigating issues with the Neurological Memory Technology our recruits use for training. The system keeps glitching and Director Zee worries the enemy may be attacking from within. To stop this cyber attack you’ll have to complete a variety of past missions before the system is taken over completely.
December 2019 ZeeOps Operations are now live and you can begin planning your Missions to start on the following day. You can plan your Operations at munzee.com/ops/ and purchase more ZeeCred in the Freeze Tag Online Store. Remember that if you hit a snag at any point in your Operation you can use the Mission Mulligan feature to keep going!
This month features a variety of munzee types so be sure to stock up in the Freeze Tag Online Store. Please note that there are only two Operation types available for this month- the Basic Op (3 days) and the Advanced Op (7 days).
By completing any Operation this month you’ll earn the “Operation: Glitch” badge.
This month’s Missions are as follows:
- Undercover Training – Capture 1 event indicator pin.
- Greenie-ology I – Capture at least 20 greenies.
- Game On – Capture and/or Deploy at least 10 Gaming type munzees (including scattered joystick games and bowling rolls).
- Mystery Mastery Program I – Capture at least 10 physical Mystery Munzees.
- Cargo Retrieval Training – Capture at least 20 munzees.
- Precious Stone Stockpiler – Capture at least 20 jewels
- Virtual Surreality – Capture at least 100 virtual munzees of any type.
- Level Up – Capture and/or Deploy at least 25 Gaming type munzees (including scattered joystick games and bowling rolls).
- It’s Not Easy Being Green – Capture at least 15 and deploy at least 5 Greenies.
- Pre-Advanced Training – Earn at least 10,000 points.
Completing Operations will give you some hard earned rewards as well.
This month’s rewards are:
2 Virtuals, 2 Virtual Colors, 2 Physical Magnet credits, 1 Briefcase, 1 Physical Capture Booster Credit
3 Virtuals, 3 Virtual Colors, 2 Virtual Magnet credits, 1 Night Vision Goggles, 1 Briefcase, 1 Virtual Deploy Booster Credit
On behalf of MHQ, we thank you for your continued service.
This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1…