ZeeOps- OPERATION: LAUNCH
We’re proud to announce that ZeeOps is LIVE! Learn more at https://zeeops.munzee.com/.
You can begin scheduling your operations today by going to munzee.com/ops. Based on how much ZeeCred you have acquired so far, you can schedule Basic, Advanced, Mega and Ultra Ops.
You’ll be able to complete the current campaign of Operations until the first of next month when a new set will go live. Remember that ZeeOps rewards change every month, so complete as much of these first Operations as you can.
Premium members have been awarded 50 ZeeCred and you can purchase more at https://store.munzee.com/collections/zeeops Normally you’ll be able to buy 25 ZeeCred for $5, but in celebration of the ZeeOps launch we have lowered the price to $2.50 for the first week.
Remember that you can still earn ZeeCred by capping ZeeOps specials until March 6th and you’ll be able to earn ZeeCred from Prize Wheel munzees from here on out. You will also earn ZeeCred as you complete Operations.
How To Schedule Your Operations:
1. To begin your operations go to munzee.com/ops. Here you will see your current and upcoming operations. This is also where you can start new operations.
You’ll have the choice between Basic, Advanced, Mega and Ultra Ops. These are 3, 7, 10 and 14 days respectively. Certain operations will require more difficult missions.
2. Once you have chosen your operation length you’ll pick the date you want the operation to begin. Remember, operations are based on MHQ time and can’t overlap so plan your month precisely.
After the date has been added you will begin choosing missions. Agents are required to complete distinct daily missions depending on the operation.
3. Missions Levels vary on the intensity of the required task and certain operations can only access certain missions.
- Basic Ops only offer level one missions.
- Advanced Ops offer level one and two missions.
- Mega Ops offer up to level 3, but players are also required to choose a minimum of two level 3 missions.
- Ultra Ops feature Levels 1-4 but also require players to choose at least two Level 3 and Level 4 missions.
4. Once you have all of your missions planned start the operation and prepare for your first daily mission. You’ll have to finish all of your chosen missions to complete the operation.
Each time you complete an operation you’ll be rewarded a variety of munzees as well as additional ZeeCred. These rewards will change each month so keep completing new operations each month to earn more!
This month’s Operations and rewards:
Basic Op- For ZeeOps agents in training. These operations feature missions perfect for beginners. Includes only Level 1 Missions.
Duration: 3 days
Cost: 25 Zee Creds
Rewards: 1 diamond, 2 virtuals and 2 virtual colors, with 5 Zee Creds
Advanced Op- To agents that have mastered their training, these operations should prove challenging. Includes Levels 1 and 2 Missions.
Duration: 7 days
Cost: 50 Zee Creds
Rewards: 1 diamond, 1 amethyst, 2 MVM and 2 virtual colors, with 10 Zee Creds
Mega Op- Planning and patience will be key for agents hoping to tackle these difficult operations. Includes Levels 1, 2 and 3 Missions. Agent must choose a minimum of two Level 3 Missions.
Duration: 10 days
Cost: 100 Zee Creds
Rewards: 1 diamond, 1 ruby, 1 sapphire, 1 amethyst, 5 MVM and 5 virtual colors, with 25 Zee Creds
Ultra Op- WARNING: Only the most expert of agents can handle these 2 week long operations. Featuring the most difficult missions, these ZeeOps are not for novice agents. Includes Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 Missions. Agent must choose a minimum of two Level 3 Missions and two Level 4 Missions.
Duration: 14 days
Cost: 250 Zee Creds
Rewards: 2 diamond, 2 ruby, 2 sapphire, 2 amethyst, 5 MVM and 5 virtual colors, with 50 Zee Creds