ZeeOps- Operation: RE:vive (February 2020)
At the end of last year, ZeeOps HQ’s Neurological Memory Technology was under attack by The Rising Sons. Although it was believed that enemies had hacked ZeeOps HQ’s Neurological Memory Technology, it turns out it was a sleeper cell within our ranks. In fact it was the recently rescued Director Zee that forced agents to relive previous ZeeOps missions! It seems the Rising Sons really did a number on Director Zee…
Unfortunately, we’ve had to purge much of the corrupted data, and Director Zee is still on the mend after he was brainwashed by the Rising Sons. Although this is disheartening, we have found a silver lining: our training prompts appear to be jogging some of the Director’s memories! It’s up to you to help the Director regain control by reliving specific past missions. Can you revive the heart of ZeeOps HQ?
February 2020 ZeeOps Operations are now live and you can begin planning your Missions to start on the following day. You will only have until February 29th at 23:59 MHQ to complete this month’s Operations. There are only two Operation types available for this month- the Basic Op (3 days) and the Advanced Op (7 days). The window of time to complete missions may be shorter, but we believe in you!
You can plan your Operations at munzee.com/ops/ and purchase more ZeeCred in the Freeze Tag Online Store. Remember that if you hit a snag at any point in your Operation you can use the Mission Mulligan feature to keep going! This month features a variety of munzee types so be sure to stock up in the Freeze Tag Online Store.
By completing any Operation this month you’ll earn the “Operation: RE:vive” badge.
This month’s Missions are as follows:
- Defensive Training – Deploy at least 10 munzees.
- Offensive Training – Capture at least 25 munzees.
- Basic Training + – Earn at least 1000 points.
- Seeing Stars I – Capture at least 15 Zodiac Munzees of any type.
- Bountiful Bouncers – Capture at least 6 of any type of POB.
- Group Training – Earn at least 500 cap-on points.
- Precious Stone Stockpiler – Capture at least 20 jewels.
- Spurious Stones – Deploy at least 5 jewels.
- Exemplary Evolutions – Deploy at least 10 physical or virtual Evolution Munzees.
- It’s Not Easy Being Green – Capture at least 15 and deploy at least 5 Greenies.
Completing Operations will give you some hard earned rewards as well.
This month’s rewards are:
2 Virtuals, 2 Virtual Colors, 1 Sapphire, 1 Briefcase, 125 Zeds and 5 ZeeCred
2 Virtuals, 2 Virtual Colors, 1 Surprise, 1 Prize Wheel, 2 Temporary Virtuals, 1 Magnet, 1 Night Vision Goggles, 300 Zeds and 10 ZeeCred
On behalf of MHQ, we thank you for your continued service.
This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1…