ZeeOps: Mission Mulligan & Briefcase Munzee

Agents it has now been a year since we released our first set of Operations. In that time you have taken down Mean Greenies, stopped hordes of Evos, battled the ancient First Clan, and more. We thank you for your service and we’re proud to announce a couple updates regarding the program before we release the Operations for March.


To start things off, we’re excited to announce a new feature that is sure to help you all on your Missions. The new Mission Mulligan feature will allow you to continue an Operation even if you fail a Mission. So if you fail a Mission on Day 2 of an Operation, you can use this feature to complete* that Mission without risking the success of the Operation.

  • This feature can only be used once per Operation.
  • Can only be used while the Operation is still ongoing.
  • Must be used on/before your last day.

*Note you will NOT have to redo the failed Mission, it is just automatically completed for you. The Mission Mulligan will cost you 25 ZeeCred. You can utilize this feature in the online ZeeOps Dashboard, but not in-app.


The Briefcase Munzee is the first ZeeOps-specific munzee in a line of Zeecret Weapons. Similar to Clan Weapons, these physical credit items can only be earned by completing ZeeOps Operations.

When captured, the Briefcase Munzee will “spill” three “dossiers” onto greenies within a mile for 2 hours. When capped, there will be a 90% chance of a player earning 30 points. The other 10% chance will be 15 points and a Mini ZeeOp* to complete within two hours. If the player completes the Mini ZeeOp they will earn 100 points. There are a variety of Mini ZeeOps so you could get a different Operation each time!


  • Briefcase:
    • Deploy: 35
    • Capture: 45
    • CapOn: 25
  • Dossiers
    • Capture: 30 or 15 Points and a mini ZeeOp
    • CapOn (host owner): 25

*The Mini ZeeOp will automatically start when you receive it. You can do normal Operations as well during this time and it will count toward both requirements.

We think both of these features will help you along your Missions and provide some fun incentives to completing your Operations. Remember that you can earn ZeeCred by completing Operations, as a prize in Prize Wheel Munzees and through the online store HERE

On behalf of MHQ, we thank you for your continued service.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1…

Share Button